<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Rest In Peace, Daddy



I LOVE YOU

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Sheryl says so:
    7:51 AM  

    OH, what a sweet photo. top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    8:29 AM  

    Ashlee, I'm so sorry... I don't know if he recently passed away or if this is the anniversary of his death, but I know how much a girl loves her daddy... top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    8:59 AM  

    Ashlee... thinking of you.

    Steph top

  • Blogger Wendy says so:
    9:18 AM  

    It's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one (especially a parent) but holiday time is even harder. It's been two years since my mother passed, and I'll always miss her. My thoughts and prayers are with you. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    10:22 AM  

    You resemble little X here too.

    Sweet photo. I pray God comforts you this day.

    Lori top

  • Blogger Happi says so:
    10:59 AM  

    Ashlee, may you be comforted today. I'm praying for you. top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    11:05 AM  

    Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything. top

  • Blogger To Think is to Create says so:
    11:09 AM  

    Please know that my thoughts are with you today. May God's perfect comfort and peace guide your heart and love on you right now. top

  • Blogger Bloggy Mama says so:
    11:30 AM  

    sending you peace... top

  • Blogger Randi says so:
    12:35 PM  

    Ashlee, SO sorry:( HUGS to you and yours and MANY prayers coming your way. top

  • Blogger my wonderful men... says so:
    12:45 PM  

    Wonderful picture of you and your dad.
    Praying for you. top

  • Blogger Mimi's Toes says so:
    12:45 PM  

    Ashlee, my prayers are with you. May God grant you peace. top

  • Blogger Life With All Boys says so:
    12:58 PM  

    Know that you are loved. Today and every day.... top

  • Blogger Drea says so:
    3:57 PM  

    that is a very sweet photo... glad to have memories like that. I know this must be a hard time.. my thoughts and prayers are with you... its never easy ... and I know holidays are even harder.. my husband lost his mom a few years ago and this times always hardest. top

  • Blogger Analisa says so:
    5:05 PM  

    My sincere condolences. The picture is wonderful. top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    7:47 PM  

    Ashlee - I'm so sorry, I don't even know what to say but I'm thinking about you all and here for you if you need an ear.

    xoxoxoxox top

  • Blogger Kiki@Seagulls in the Parking Lot says so:
    8:52 PM  

    prayers are being sent up for you, friend. top

  • Blogger Because Everything Matters says so:
    9:08 PM  

    Wishing you peace and praying that you would feel God's arms wrapped tightly around all of you.... top

  • Blogger Heaven Sent says so:
    10:15 PM  

    I am so very sorry. Just know that your circle of blogging friends are definitely praying for you and wishing you nothing but peace and healing. top

  • Blogger Carol Phillips says so:
    10:28 PM  

    Praying for you and your family. May you be covered in God's peace. top

  • Blogger Brittany - 4 little MEN says so:
    10:38 PM  

    Oh I'm so sorry... I can't imagine. That is an absolutely priceless photo.

    praying for you

    Brittany top

  • Blogger Mommy Instincts says so:
    7:38 AM  

    oh ashlee,

    i don't even know what to say, because "i'm sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough. We all love you so much! If there is anything you need....anything at all...you know where to find me.

    xo
    jen top

  • Blogger JoynerFam says so:
    1:46 PM  

    Hope all is well, just remember we are all here for you.
    Amanda top

  • Anonymous Keri says so:
    8:02 PM  

    Ashlee, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a great picture of you and your daddy. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

    http://www.jimikiwi.blogspot.com top

  • Blogger Mason and Terri's Mom says so:
    9:15 PM  

    My heart is breaking!!! I am so sorry. I could not imagine loosing my father! My thoughts and prayers are on you. top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    7:44 AM  

    I am so very sorry. You & yours are in our prayers. top

  • Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess says so:
    10:14 AM  

    ashlee, i'm so very sorry for your loss. big hugs to you.

    what a sweet photo that is. :) top

  • Blogger Amy says so:
    11:02 PM  

    I'm so sorry for your loss... top

  • Blogger PinksandBluesGirls says so:
    6:48 PM  

    I am so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers.
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues top