<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Spam is Better Than Ham

Alright, so.... once this "fall y'all" business wrapped up, I set out to let my commenter's know a winner had been chosen in my contest and as a thank you offered a crazy little discount code with my gratitude. Apparently I broke the rules and am going straight to hell. Me and at least the six bloggers I got discounts and thank you's from (whom I thank because since I didn't win your lovely contests I DO plan to use your codes to treat myself to your wears!) Apparently I am a spamer. Well let me tell you, if spamming is bad I don't want to be good. (Ok, sorry, not quite sure that line means!)

ANYWAY, since my contest entries were so ungrateful, I thought maybe my regular blog readers deserved a little treat! So here are my holiday discounts at nest. I was feeling crazy with the first one seriously enjoy it, I'm willing to be your sweatshop...

Enter FallYall25 - for 25% off any purchase through 11.30.07
Enter FallYall15 - for 15% off any purchase from 12.01.07-12.31.07

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Anonymous Leigh says so:
    10:07 AM  

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    10:17 AM  

    Whew- how can I lighten it up here after that first comment!?

    I will say THANK YOU for offering such great holiday discounts! And I know that some other bloggers sent out similar emails after the Bloggy Giveaway and I'd have to say probably 99.999% of them were well-intentioned and not meant for spam in any way, like you said!

    Steph top

  • Blogger New Mama's Nest says so:
    10:28 AM  

    This comment has been removed by the author. top

  • Blogger To Think is to Create says so:
    2:39 PM  

    So lame. Sometimes people have a bit too much time on their hands that they need to fret over such petty battles. I didn't get the discount over email, but I'm soooo glad to get this one! I'm Nest obsessed, and if that's wrong I don't wanna be right. ;)

    Thanks! top

  • Blogger Kiki@Seagulls in the Parking Lot says so:
    2:41 PM  

    Maybe I should have commented before I read the comments, because whoa, now I forgot what I was going to say.

    I'm pretty sure it was something like, thanks for the discount, sorry I can't spare the cash right now, but I will keep trying to convince myself that I can before the offer expires!

    And now, sorry that happened to you. Makes me want to crawl into a bloggy hole and not come out! top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    5:47 PM  

    So now the first comment that has been removed, and I'm assuming was a rather asshole-ish comment will be keeping me up all night wondering what it said. I missed the drama but it sounds absurd.

    But I'm kind of confused, it's OK to leave a comment on a blog you wouldn't otherwise go to if it means it'll get you a free sling but it's not OK to be offered a discount when you didn't win?

    As a fellow business owner, I know how a discount really takes a hit on your profit so they aren't handed out like candy, as in spam. It's usually done when you are showing sincere gratitude. Well at least I'll keep you company in hell. top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    7:58 PM  

    Do people not realize what a great discount your giving?? HELLO! I love Nest slings!!! Too bad the comments were deleted before I got to read them!!! I'm gonna call you!!! haha top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    11:38 PM  

    Seriously, people complaining about getting a deal offered to them. Hello! But yet they want to be able to win it for free. I agree that they must have WAY too much time on their hands. My hubby will KILL me but 25% off is a fabulous deal and one I almost can't resist.!!!! ;)

    Gratefully,
    Heidi top

  • Anonymous Rachel C. says so:
    3:24 PM  

    First time commenter - but I've been reading for a while...I am so excited about this discount!! I have been loving your slings for so long, and now that I am newly pregnant with my first, I was thinking about asking for one for Christmas. Hubby will have to get me one now! Hooray! and THANK YOU so much! I'm sorry others were being jerks... top