<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

New From Nest


I've sewn my fingers to the bone and am pleased to announce the debut of my fall sling collection at nest!

Enter fall07 for free shipping on all US orders over $75... and see if you recognize my gorgeous models!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    5:35 AM  

    LOVE IT!! The pics are awesome! How exciting!! You rock!

    Steph top

  • Blogger Life With All Boys says so:
    7:57 AM  

    These new slings are all SOOO gorgeous. (I have my eye on Dragon Blossom. The Diamond Eye was really comfy too though. Great fabric) Thanks again for letting me and Carter be apart of this. It was fun. We'll model any day for you!! top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    8:18 AM  

    Hum, I've seen that stylish mom somewhere....

    hee hee top

  • Blogger Jamie says so:
    4:12 PM  

    Your fall collection looks great! I still can't believe that Steph's, Robin's, and your son will all let you put them in a sling. Avery can't stand being held anymore, she is too busy! Shopping would be way easier if she would :)

    Congratulations on your new line!! top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    4:59 PM  

    Fab new slings!!! Cute models too! I really like the Orbit sling!! top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    6:35 PM  

    I totally recognized all of those ladies and babies! Great pics. The slings are beautiful! top

  • Blogger Arianne says so:
    11:14 PM  

    I love them all, but I seriously want to make out with the bloom pattern. :swoon:

    :) top

  • Anonymous Pinks & Blues Girls says so:
    6:08 AM  

    LOVE IT...

    Us over at Pinks & Blues would be interested (okay, very very very!!) in featuring your slings. We have never featured a babycarrying device yet... and we would love for you to be the first!!

    Do you have a sample you could send us?

    And btw, I love your blog... and I am hoping your beautiful boy is feeling better. What a gorgeous face he has... I found your blog through the wonderful Steph... and I just love it!!

    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls top

  • Anonymous Pinks & Blues Girls says so:
    6:08 AM  

    LOVE IT...

    Us over at Pinks & Blues would be interested (okay, very very very!!) in featuring your slings. We have never featured a babycarrying device yet... and we would love for you to be the first!!

    Do you have a sample you could send us?

    And btw, I love your blog... and I am hoping your beautiful boy is feeling better. What a gorgeous face he has... I found your blog through the wonderful Steph... and I just love it!!

    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    12:42 PM  

    They are all awesome!!! I knew the one beautiful modelling pair but was wondering who the other was...now I know! top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    11:33 PM  

    Oh, I love them all...a ring sling is still one of the only style of baby carriers I don't have yet for this new little one. Ah, maybe I can get someone to buy me one of yours - I just love them!!!! top