<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Bringing Blogging Back

Alright. I miss it. I'm really trying to make a point to recommit myself to my blog. Between my family, nest and Mama Speaks, I just haven't been able to justify spending any more time online. But the less time I spend here- the less I write, the more time I spend in my head. I need this.

So, as a means of getting myself motivated I'm going to spruce this place up a bit, I'm looking for a little redesign and I need your help- I miss you all too, I miss reading your blogs but I forget- Without my blogroll/bloglines I just don't do it, so if you're not on my blog roll and stop by, please let me know- just send me an email- newmamasnest@gmail.com

In the meantime, this should keep you laughing...

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    5:56 AM  

    Well I'm happy to read whatever you have to say, so welcome back to blogging!

    Steph top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    9:29 AM  

    Well, I'd love to be on your blogroll, but only if you want! Glad you're back to blogging. top

  • Blogger Arianne says so:
    11:27 AM  

    I know how you feel, I've been on vacation for a couple weeks and haven't been online hardly at all. I feel out of the loop and am missing my creative outlet (not to mention my bed).

    I'm not on your blogroll, so feel free to add me if you choose. :) top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    6:30 PM  

    I felt that itch a week ago -- hence my blog look change!

    Also, I watched the video off of Steph's blog. HILARIOUS!

    Lori top

  • Blogger Morgan Mann says so:
    7:21 PM  

    Cute video link. I love reading your blog. Always insightful and witty. You're boys are lucky to have you. top

  • Blogger JoynerFam says so:
    10:24 PM  

    I know how you feel, ive been slacking on my blog too. Hey how did you change your layout I tried a few days ago and could not figure it out for the life of me.

    Hope the rains not to bad where your at, amanda top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    2:06 PM  

    Yay!! I'm so happy to read this!!! I've missed your regular blogging!!! top