<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Sick Booty - Update

I've received a couple emails wondering what happened to my "Sick Booty" post. Yes, I have removed it for the time being due to our pending lawsuit with Robert's American Gourmet. I debated keeping it all under wraps but it's all more than public at this point. We're being represented by one of the best firms around and can only hope for the best.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    10:32 AM  

    I only want Xavier to be well and hope for the best to come out of this- beyond your imagination!!

    Steph top

  • Blogger Life With All Boys says so:
    10:59 AM  

    I know this must have been a hard decision for you to make. But like Steph, I just want Xavier to be healthy. top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    2:01 PM  

    Praying for you! top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    8:51 PM  

    I thought I was going crazy so thanks for clearing that up :)

    And I agree, I just want X healthy and wish you all the best through all of this. top

  • Anonymous Beth says so:
    10:07 PM  

    I was wondering where that post went because I wanted to comment -

    I'm soooo sorry for you guys and X especially. How awful.

    I had to throw out my Booty as well and knew we were lucky since Sam had already eaten half of the bag. I hope X is all better. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    7:56 AM  

    Oh yes -- legal stuff!!! I'm sure we'll hear all about it when everything is done and SETTLED!!! top

  • Blogger Staci says so:
    9:23 AM  

    Oh Ashlee!! I am so sorry to hear this.

    I will be praying that X recovers completely. Poor little guy!!!

    Staci top

  • Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats says so:
    12:19 PM  

    Of course, like everyone else, I'm just praying for X to get totally better.

    Question- what are you hoping will be the result of your lawsuit? I mean, obviously other than you winning the law suit. top

  • Blogger Heaven Sent says so:
    1:40 PM  

    Wow... somehow I missed all of this! I am so sorry Xavier had to go thru that (and all those other little ones as well)! Hopefully he gets well soon and that justice prevails. Poor little ones! top

  • Blogger it's me, Val says so:
    11:09 AM  

    I'm wishing you the absolutel best with this. Good luck :) top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    8:34 AM  

    Good luck, hon. I hope he is feeling better... And that this is resolved quickly! top

  • Anonymous Arianne says so:
    3:33 PM  

    I read about this in the news before I knew you were involved, how crazy and scary for you guys. Hope you can find peace and trust that it will all work out for the good. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    4:00 PM  

    FYI: Your story made our area's paper. Hope everything goes well! top