<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Sunday, Sunday

I love these boys!

Check out David's link to Ask Treehugger: Are tattoo inks toxic? (YIKES!)

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    1:08 PM  

    Got some news??? What does that mean???

    Loved the photo. X has one cool Daddy!!! top

  • Blogger New Mama's Nest says so:
    3:53 PM  

    :) Lori, Tattoo related news! Not baby related (not sure if that's where you were headed, but I feilded that one already!)

    Anyway, my dear husband just had his year-iversary at the shop and is enjoying all that brings! So proud of my man.... top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    6:53 AM  

    Ok - gotcha! I was wondering....

    What a great accomplishment for your hubby too! top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    11:02 AM  

    So I guess that means no tats for me while preggo!! top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    2:22 PM  

    Wow! I remember getting my tattoos I never even thought about toxicity. More recently I had wanted to add color to one and never have since I didn't know what else I'd be putting into my body. I guess now I know!!! Thanks.

    Your boys are adorable!!! top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    11:33 AM  

    Yeah well the way my red ink reacted, I don't even need to ask :) And you should see the trouble I have w/them in the summer!

    I still have a long list of tattoos I'll be getting!

    Congrats to your husband! Tattoo shops can be brutal, sounds like he's in a good one! top