<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Should be...

I should be sewing...BUT...
  • I sewed through my finger (yep, that's right, um OUCH!)
  • Xavier nearly fell off the playscape today while we were playing Oliver's and Xavier's (Tic Tac Toe), bonking his head and leaving me to feel like the worst mother ever
  • Hubby's been out of town for 4 days and I'm lonely! (2 days to go)
  • My dog has really bad gas
  • I finally finished our mountain of laundry
  • I'm so tired I literally can't see straight
So... I'm off to feel sorry for myself instead (ie: go curl up on the couch with some strawberry shortcake and watch Grey's Anatomy)...good night!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    12:06 AM  

    Strawberry shortcake! I'm so jealous! Doggy gas- not so much!!

    Steph top

  • Blogger goofball says so:
    4:09 AM  

    Well sometimes, one simply has to curl on the couch and put the to do list aside.

    I hope you enjoyed your quiet evening! top

  • Blogger Robin says so:
    8:53 AM  

    I had vanilla ice cream with strawberries last night when everyone was in bed. YUM! And OUCH on the finger. I'd take the night off too! top

  • Blogger Carol Phillips says so:
    9:23 AM  

    I'm sorry you're on your own to deal with so much! I obviously understand that! When Scott's out of town, it means lots of bubble baths and lots of brownies... :) I've started to use it as a "pamper Carol" time. It helps me have a much better attitude about the whole thing! Sorry about your finger! Miss you! top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    10:10 AM  

    Ok -- TOTALLY OUCH ON THE FINGER!!! Did you need medical attention???

    And doggy gas: GROSS!

    Grey's Anatomy: My therapy too!! top

  • Anonymous David says so:
    1:23 PM  

    I hate that you sewed your finger! And dang, do I miss you. top

  • Blogger JoynerFam says so:
    4:16 PM  

    Awww thats poopey. Im sorry you sewed your finger, just think it can always be worse. Thats my new mantra. Ugly betty is my therapy but Im starting to get back on the grey wagon. What are you doing sunday were thinking of going to the zoo care to join? top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    10:21 PM  

    oooo ouch- hope your finger is feeling better. My hubby makes fun of me because Grey's Anatomy is totally my weekly therapy!!!!

    Hope the next couple days go quickly!!! top