<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Stinky Feet

Steph at Adventures In Babywearing is asking us to show the shoes we couldn't live without for this week's photo tag... Shoe's for me? Is it wrong that my 15 month old has more shoes than I do? I'm a big fan of going barefoot, but my classic favorite are some good ol' Chucks
In the winter I love my Simple Surfer boots (They're so cozy inside I can go sans socks!)
And in the summer it's definitely flip flops for me
So there you have the year-round run down on my stinky feet!

Labels:

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    12:23 AM  

    I am so glad I am not the only one to admit I have stinky feet! I used to have a nickname in middle school- "Shoes" because I had so many pair. It was a thing of mine. Now, I am soooo basic and love to have a good pair with a purpose!

    Steph top

  • Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats says so:
    6:24 AM  

    I'm barefoot most of the time too! I really chucks too. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    7:08 AM  

    My brother is a huge Chucks fan. I love the GREEN!!! top

  • Blogger Robin says so:
    8:17 AM  

    I actually thought of taking a picture of Carter's shoes. He doesn't have more than me, but I think he has more that his daddy and both his brothers combined. top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    8:33 AM  

    Amen to the sockless! I lurv my Uggs... oh so yummy cozy!
    Those flips are so flippin CUTE, too!
    You're not alone.. my feet STANK! ssshhhhh ;) top

  • Blogger Mama Duck says so:
    9:04 AM  

    Those all look comfy!! I'm playing along today with my Crocs if you'd like to visit ;). top

  • Blogger isunshine says so:
    9:41 AM  

    Chucks are great. I don't have any right now though...shoe shopping in my future?? But, back in the day (well, in the early 90's, that is) I had two really cool pairs. One pair were burlap...yes, burlap, and the others were maroon velvet. I loved those things. Wore holes through them. top

  • Blogger busybusymomma says so:
    10:06 AM  

    Those boots look soooo cozy! top

  • Blogger donut says so:
    10:06 AM  

    I love those chucks and flip flops. I have to admit that I've never owned a pair of chucks.

    It's sad to say. top

  • Blogger KC says so:
    11:50 AM  

    OHHHHHHH i love those tennies and those flip flops.
    I played also. though I didn't post pics of my tennies or boats :(
    Happy Monday top

  • Blogger Jenn says so:
    1:45 PM  

    Fun runners!

    My kids have more shoes than me too! top

  • Blogger Monkey Giggles says so:
    2:33 PM  

    I love the flip flops. top

  • Blogger Jennifer says so:
    8:33 PM  

    Those chucks are cute! top

  • Blogger Jennifer says so:
    10:56 PM  

    I don't know which ones I like best! They are all great. But those boots are making my feet sweat just looking at them - what? do I smell something? Oh yeah, I'm in the stinky feet club too! Thankfully the ones I posted don't make my feet sweat! top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    12:19 PM  

    In the summer if I'm not wearing flipflops, I'm barefoot! Then my flops get dirty, from my dirty feets! ha! top

  • Blogger Cyclone says so:
    6:33 PM  

    I'm a flip flop addict. I WANT THOSE SKULL FLIPS. Where are those from?? top

  • Blogger Angelika says so:
    1:27 PM  

    I have those exact Chuck Taylor All-Stars! And I have a U of A hat to match. :-) top