<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Presenting...


So what's that I've been up too? Neglecting your blogs and keeping me up 'til all hours... it seems I've become somewhat of a working mama. What started as sewing a sling for myself, became a passion, then a dream and so I present to you my store, my little piece of babywearing heaven, my nest.


Thanks! for! all! your! hard! work! baby!
I! couldn't! have! done! it! without! you! Or you!

Labels: ,

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    7:04 AM  

    That's no excuse to neglect my blog. Totally kidding! That is AWESOME, I'm SO impressed. The site looks great, the slings are killer! You are a hard working Mama. I love it, seriously it looks so professional (unlike so many babywearing sites). Wishing you much success and sewing until your fingers bleed. top

  • Blogger Happi says so:
    7:35 AM  

    congratulations! Those are beautiful! I hope your business venture is a successful one. Your website is awesome. : ) top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    8:09 AM  

    You are amazing! That's all I can say! And WOW! top

  • Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats says so:
    8:12 AM  

    Congrats on the new business, I hope it goes well! top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    9:07 AM  

    Girl. You do oh so TOTALLY rock! They are beautiful! The site is fab & the name sends such a soothing vibe that I want to be in one!
    Now if I just could get prego again to wear again. Starlet is 3 next week & recently "Too big a girl for slings" she declared. Whuh??? waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! top

  • Blogger Robin says so:
    9:09 AM  

    Ashlee- It looks AMAZING!!! Those slings are GORGEOUS! I know which one I want, one's I want. Okay, which ONE I am getting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! top

  • Blogger Jamie says so:
    9:10 AM  

    Wow, you are all kinds of ambitious - and talented! Your site looks beautiful and if I was just starting out with a new baby I would be ordering up a Lotus and a Chocolat in a hurry.
    Way to go, so happy for you! top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    10:26 AM  

    You are totally awesome and these slings are the best I've seen. LOVE the Chocolat....I think I'll be putting that on my list for the new baby!!!! top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    10:42 AM  

    That is soo professional looking! I love it, it's a gorgeous babywearing site! I'm gonna start praying for your business everyday.

    I love LOVE the chocolat one, and the sparkle!! Too cute!

    You are so classy and sophisticated!! top

  • Blogger beth says so:
    12:22 PM  

    OMG! You are my hero - both because you are awesome for being so talented and getting this together and also because now I'll get to buy one! The site looks great and so do the slings. I look forward to ordering.

    Just out of curiosity - would you like your blogging friends to put up a button with a link to your site in our sidebars? If you had a small version of that button I'm sure it would be easy to do and I'm sure there would be willing bloggers, me included. Might be one way to spread the word. top

  • Blogger mamamilkers says so:
    1:06 PM  

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    Now if only I could come up with a reason to add yet another sling to my collection . . . hmmm, off to ponder! top

  • Blogger mamamilkers says so:
    1:06 PM  

    oh, p.s. I know you're not making the blogging rounds much, but if you get a chance, check out my recent tattoo post. I would love it you participated! top

  • Blogger isunshine says so:
    3:10 PM  

    Great slings!! If I ever have another baby, I know where my next sling is coming from!! Congrats! top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    4:04 PM  

    Steph told me this morning and I visited the site already. Your designs AND names are so cute!!! I pray much success!!! top

  • Blogger Staci says so:
    10:33 PM  

    The website is beautiful, so are your slings. I've linked your site to my blog (hope thats okay)
    Best of luck with your new business adventure! I LOVE the Chocolat one!!! top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    2:05 PM  

    Great site, and they look beautiful. Good luck!! top

  • Blogger Awesome Mom says so:
    11:17 PM  

    Those are lovely slings! Too bad I already have one that I adore or I would totallt get one from you. top

  • Blogger Nicole says so:
    10:14 AM  

    I am SO impressed!! They are all so beautiful!! top

  • Blogger Cyclone says so:
    9:57 PM  

    I love, love, love the site. The design of it is great. I especially love how the photos pop up for a larger view. Fabulous!!!! Are you going to Choices this week? If so, you must bring some of your slings! top

  • Blogger Christie says so:
    12:21 PM  

    soooo cute!!!!!! i love them! top