<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Mama Blogger's Day Out

My wonderful Mommy blogger friends and I were able to hook up for a much needed lunch date today! Friends...food...that's what it's all about! I'm beat, but you can head over to Flipflop Mamma's for a run down. I leave you with these gems...

Clockwise from top left we are: Jaymi and the Beast, Xavier and me, Robin and Carter, Sheryl and Steph (both baby free!) and SlowMo

X with the BEAUTIFUL SlowMo and Beast (who is not at ALL beast-ly!)

Xavier and the Beast saying bye!
(I think he has a bit of a crush! If she's not spoken for I'm betrothing them!)

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    8:23 PM  

    I think you and Steph will have to battle it out over theBeast...she's a hottie you know. LOL. I had soo much fun meeting you today!! I hope we can get together again soon!! top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    9:17 PM  

    Such a fun day! I can't wait to do it again! Hope everyone made it home ok- it's so crazy icy here tonight!! top

  • Blogger Nicole says so:
    9:25 PM  

    It looks like ya'll had SO much fun!! I didn't even recognize you OR your name. I just new you by New Mama's Nest. I need to pay closer attention I guess.

    Those slings are MORE than AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures!! top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    9:32 AM  

    Glad you had such fun!! top

  • Blogger mamamilkers says so:
    2:57 PM  

    Oh, what I would give for a group of mama friends like that! I hope you all know how lucky you are to have each other. What a great picture, too! top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    3:16 PM  

    I was so sad to miss out. :( Maybe next time when my boys are not sick. top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    7:15 PM  

    I will leave the same sentiment that I left for Flip & that I'm about to go leave for Steph... WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! ;)
    If I were still in Indy I could have met you lovelies too! top

  • Blogger Amber says so:
    6:03 PM  

    Im sooo jealous! I wish I was in closer proximity to some mommy bloggers. The pictures look like you had a grand time! top

  • Anonymous Mama Nell says so:
    1:38 PM  

    Oh how fun! I have met so many friends online and would love to meet them in person.

    Looks like a great time ladies! top