<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Hungry Anyone?

I decided to have my first cup of coffee in over a year at 10pm tonight. Caffeinated coffee. I was beat and needed to get some work done so I threw caution to the wind and got a little crazy. It tasted great and I got my work done, but I feel a little loopy and have a splitting headache. Oh, yeah and it's now 1:30am and I'm still wide awake.

The result? I've finally posted some recipes on my foodie blog... Tasty Vegan just incase anyone else feels like cooking the night away...

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    6:45 AM  

    Hope you made it to bed eventually! I have to say that I was reading this a bit too early and without my glasses (I am seriously almost blind) so basically squinting like mad to read here and I thought it said Trashy Vegan. Off to get my glasses now... top

  • Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats says so:
    7:44 AM  

    Sorry about the headache. Caffine can make you crazy when you haven't had it in a long time. Although it was probably the worst time for you to have coffee, it was probabl the best time for X. I've read that drinking it late at night like that gives the caffine time to work out of your system before baby has to nurse again. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    8:03 AM  

    Sorry, but laughing here!!! top

  • Blogger Robin says so:
    9:46 AM  

    Yeah, it is kinda funny. But only because we have all done this! top

  • Blogger Staci says so:
    10:45 AM  

    I went off coffee officially last week. Even though I was only drinking 1 cup a day, it made for a nasty migraine, from caffeine withdrawl. I can't believe how much that stuff can affect you.

    My new favorite thing is Roastaroma tea from Celestial Seasonings. (caff. free)

    Hope you got some sleep before Xavier woke up! :) top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    10:59 AM  

    OH, I so hear you. I can't drink caffeine any more because it REALLY affects me now that I don't drink it regularly.

    I'll be going to check out some of your recipes too!! Thanks, hope you get some sleep! top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    12:46 PM  

    What is seitan and where do you get it??? Can you find most of this stuff at a regualr grocery store?? I left you a comment on the first recipe. I am really interested in learning more about a vegan/vegg diet. Email me.


    Oh, and I did the same thing trying to drink caffine after having the beast!! LOL. top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    9:13 AM  

    Oh. My. God. A year without coffee... Is that even possible to put those words into the same sentence??? top

  • Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) says so:
    8:59 PM  

    oh gosh! I sure hope you got some sleep :) top