<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Wordless Wednesday: Mama's Little Punk Rock Boy

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD says so:
    1:26 AM  

    First here! Ohhhh he is so cute. He seems to be sleepy.
    Mine's up too. top

  • Blogger mar says so:
    2:08 AM  

    Oh,how cute!! my teenager needs lots of hair-gel to do this, lol! happy WW! mine is up :) top

  • Anonymous Tricia says so:
    3:30 AM  

    LOL love the hair, definitely Punk. :) top

  • Anonymous Anonymous says so:
    5:31 AM  

    Oh what a cutie...very stylish too. Great shot. My WW is up too at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

    HAPPY WEDNESDAY top

  • Blogger Melli says so:
    6:05 AM  

    Awwwww.... a future STAR to be sure! top

  • Anonymous Anonymous says so:
    7:00 AM  

    My favorite thing to do is spike Mark's hair after a bath. We all laugh!!! top

  • Blogger kdubs says so:
    7:16 AM  

    LOLOL I love this! top

  • Anonymous Mrs Lifecruiser says so:
    8:07 AM  

    Cool hairstyle! What a lovely hair - and eye color he has, they completely match! top

  • Blogger Randi says so:
    9:06 AM  

    awww...he has sleepy eyes!! I love his hair, he has soo much of it! top

  • Blogger Chaotic Mom says so:
    9:56 AM  

    My youngest is my own personal Surfer Dude, due to his long, swaying in the breeze blonde hair. With Daddy in the Army, I prefer just about anything to the high and tights.

    I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy! ;) top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    10:20 AM  

    Oh yes! He's got the drugged look and EVERYTHING! Oh, if only my little Gray HAD HAIR! Love the rockin' pj's too. top

  • Blogger Nikkie says so:
    10:52 AM  

    aww, that is just too cute! top

  • Blogger Jamie says so:
    10:57 AM  

    I did that to Avery the other night and we laughed so hard.
    What a crack-up! top

  • Blogger LeslieAnn says so:
    11:07 AM  

    Too cute! We do this after Jack's bath too! I love it!
    :) top

  • Anonymous Anonymous says so:
    11:34 AM  

    cute! where's his nose ring though? :) top

  • Blogger Cat says so:
    11:35 AM  

    How cute is that? My brother does stuff like this with my nephews' hair and I never know what I'll get in photos :)

    Thanks for sharing, mine's up! top

  • Blogger Joy M. says so:
    1:11 PM  

    LOVE the do! top

  • Blogger Amydeanne says so:
    1:41 PM  

    hehe I've got one of my boy like that too! so cute! top

  • Blogger Deb says so:
    1:52 PM  

    Gosh he's cute! top

  • Blogger Just Expressing Myself says so:
    2:02 PM  

    I love the sleepy peepers.
    Thanks for sharing the cutie.
    Frances top

  • Anonymous Tasra Dawson says so:
    5:04 PM  

    Look at that hair! And what on earth does he have in his mouth? Hilarious photo.

    My WW is up! top

  • Anonymous Bea says so:
    10:05 PM  

    Are you free on tuesday the 10th? I will be at Cooks Corner Elemtary until 11:30 and I could stop by after that if your not doing anything. top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    11:14 PM  

    Adorable. top

  • Blogger Cyclone says so:
    11:27 PM  

    I LOVE mohawks on babies. I can't wait to mohawk my children. :) top

  • Anonymous Mike says so:
    2:47 AM  

    Great image.

    I don't need gel to spike my 3-year old's hair. I only need to not give him a bath for a week:)

    My 1-year old is different. Bath or no bath, his hair is always standing up.

    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/
    top

  • Anonymous Mama C-ta says so:
    11:36 AM  

    I swear I'm not obsessed w/you, I just noticed you are from Chicagoland. I used to live in Tinley Park. Also see you are tattooed, have same tastes in baby boy clothing AND one of your favorite movies is What Dreams May Come. One of mine! And not many people I know have even heard of it! top

  • Blogger New Mama's Nest says so:
    12:47 PM  

    Mama c-ta

    I've been trying to respond to ya but you're blog link isn't working.. grrr.

    Feel free to email me ashleeallen at gmail dot com

    We do have so much in common - I love when that happens! :) top

  • Blogger The Flip Flop Mamma! says so:
    10:02 PM  

    Haha!! I love mohawks on little boys!!! How cute! top

  • Blogger Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) says so:
    4:45 AM  

    Fantastic hair-do! top