<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

What Are You Into This Month?

Steph wants to know what I'm into this month so here we go...

The Book I Am Really Into (or one you want to get into!): The Omnivore's Dilemma (I think this should be required reading for ALL Americans)

Magazine I Really Liked: I just finished reading the latest Mothering Magazine and my trusty Vegetarian Times

TV Show Worth Watching: I'd like to say I don't watch much tv, but thanks to Tivo... I'm addicted to Gray's Anatomy, I think it's the grown up version of My So Called Life.

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): The last movie I watched was Failure to Launch... embarrassing I know! it was kind of cute though...

The CD I Can’t Stop Listening To: When I can get Xav's African Playground CD out of the player I've been loving Lily Allen

The Candle I'm Loving: Not big on candles but I have this soybean candle "Nutcracker" - it just smells like Christmas

Blog I Am Always Visiting: Everyone on my blog role of course and my hubby just got me hooked on The Cool Hunter

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Gearing up for the holidays... Thanksgiving, Christmas, Xavier's 1st Birthday and our 4th Anniversary

I'd love to hear what you're into too - let me know if the comments if you post!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    1:44 PM  

    Great stuff- I always like checking out the cool things you're into! Wanna read that book, too! top

  • Blogger Staci says so:
    2:07 PM  

    I need to read that book too!

    Veganism is proving to be the toughest thing I have ever attempted. Note: attempted. I would be lying if I said I haven't cheated. It is soooo hard, I really admire you for sticking with it.
    I feel like a total loser that I don't have control over this!!! I guess I thought it would be easier. Ok...end of vent. top

  • Anonymous Anonymous says so:
    8:17 AM  

    November is a busy month for you!!! top