<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Wordless Wednesday - Good Morning World

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies says so:
    12:03 AM  

    OH WOW!!! That's an awesome picture!!! Is that really the first morning eye open? top

  • Blogger Stephanie says so:
    1:13 AM  

    What pretty eyes! top

  • Blogger Stephanie says so:
    1:14 AM  

    What pretty eyes! top

  • Anonymous ~ Stacy ~ says so:
    1:41 AM  

    Well... Good Morning, to you too, little one. [smile] How sweet. top

  • Anonymous CJ says so:
    1:50 AM  

    Very cute.

    My WW is up to. top

  • Blogger celebrating life and family says so:
    6:25 AM  

    What a precious picture!!! My WW is up top

  • Blogger Mama Duck says so:
    6:38 AM  

    Awwww, a beautiful photo indeed. How sweet he is, and how fast they grow up. Happy WW! top

  • Blogger Michelle says so:
    7:09 AM  

    What a beautiful photo.. and baby! I love walking into my son's room in the morning to find him smiling up at me. It is the best way to wake up!
    My WW is up. top

  • Blogger Pass The Torch says so:
    7:16 AM  

    What a honey!! top

  • Blogger Reverberate58 says so:
    7:18 AM  

    Sort of a "you lookin at me?" kind of look! Great shot for sharing. Thanks.

    My WW is up. Have a wonderful Wednesday! top

  • Blogger Wystful1 says so:
    8:05 AM  

    so precious.

    My W W is posted. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    8:10 AM  

    Beautiful eyes!!! What a moment to capture. top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    8:12 AM  

    Oh good morning! I am just waking up, too. Is it just me or do you think he TOTALLY looks like his daddy?

    Will you give me photo lessons? You're awesome! top

  • Blogger New Mama's Nest says so:
    8:16 AM  

    Steph, He is his Daddy's clone... if I didn't know better I would swear I had no part in the process! He does have part of my ear, my little toe, my hair color and my birth mark (Can you tell I'm reaching?!) top

  • Anonymous susan says so:
    8:21 AM  

    OH WONDERFULL!!!! so adorably cute!! lovely and beautiful!!

    happy WW top

  • Blogger Shereen says so:
    8:55 AM  

    Aww... that age is so precious. Thanks for sharing. top

  • Anonymous O Mama Mia says so:
    9:05 AM  

    Oh I LUV the waking up/ sleepiness/ dreamy look! mmmmmmm... top

  • Blogger Jamie says so:
    9:20 AM  

    What a beautiful shot, the lighting is perfect!
    Btw, my baby also looks exactly like her daddy and not much at all like me. Even strangers tell us that!
    Either way though, he is such a cutie. :) top

  • Blogger Michelle says so:
    9:21 AM  

    I just followed the link over to your hubby's site and saw the pictures of xavier while he was in the NICU. He was so tiny. What a miracle! It is amazing the differences between babies and their development. My son was only three weeks early and should have been fine, but he was the biggest and the sickest baby in the NICU during his stay. We didn't even get to hold him until he was over a week old. It just amazes me how some babies can be born over a month early and go home a few days later or babies like yours can be born so early and fight so hard to finish the process of growing that should have taken place in the womb and then there are ones like mine who everyone thought would be perfectly healthy, but wasn't. It is shows our unique and special each child is. Each and every child is such a miracle! top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    10:04 AM  

    awwe, such a sweet little face! top

  • Blogger Momma PiƱata says so:
    10:05 AM  

    Gotta love those morning eyes!

    Babies are great :) top

  • Blogger Simran says so:
    10:42 AM  

    Simply beautiful. Happy WW! top

  • Blogger Marti says so:
    11:13 AM  

    Oh how beautiful! What a great picture! Thanks for sharing - my WW is up. top

  • Blogger Kailani says so:
    11:52 AM  

    I love when they just wake up in the morning. They look so peaceful and rested! Happy WW! top

  • Blogger Virginia (Jenny) says so:
    12:04 PM  

    Hello! I love little baby pics. That's what mine is today too! : ) top

  • Anonymous Bobbi Jo says so:
    12:32 PM  

    Someone is gonna be a heartbreaker when they grow up. top

  • Blogger Cindy says so:
    1:16 PM  

    What a beautiful photo! Too cute and precious!

    My WW is up! top

  • Blogger Amydeanne says so:
    3:35 PM  

    looks very content, but not sure whats going on lol adorrable! happy WW top

  • Blogger Nikkie says so:
    3:35 PM  

    That is such a sweet picture! I love sweet good morning faces, I never thought to capture it on camera! top

  • Anonymous Tasra Dawson says so:
    4:25 PM  

    So serious!!! What a great photo!

    Real Women Scrap top

  • Blogger Just Expressing Myself says so:
    5:32 PM  

    Hmmm the eyes are the eyes of an old soul.
    Take care,
    Frances top

  • Blogger Tammy says so:
    10:18 PM  

    So cute...
    I have a baby pic posted for WW today too- I am finding so many this week! Maybe because there's nothin' cuter! :)

    I'm visiting other WWs tonight and it was nice to find your site!

    Blessings,
    ~Tammy top

  • Blogger Amber says so:
    4:25 AM  

    Very cool shot. He doesn't look like a baby, but rather a guy who's got this big ol' world allll figtured out! :-) top

  • Blogger beth says so:
    11:00 AM  

    Oh, that's so nice. I love those early morning looks...except when he has that weird whiny slightly fearful why-am-I-awake-face.

    Linkin' back to ya! top

  • Blogger janice says so:
    1:33 AM  

    ahhhh so sweet - good morning to him! top

  • Blogger Michelle says so:
    10:43 PM  

    He is so adorable! What a great picture!

    I've been meaning to come over and thank you for stopping by my blog last week (commenting on my daughter's PDA) ... that's great that your sons's closed on it's own! He's a cutie! top