<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

Hello! My name is...

Ashlee. (I have a middle name too, but I'd like to keep that one to myself for now)

Some of you knew this already, but for those of you who knew me simply as Xav's Mama there it is. When I began my "Mommy blog" in March I chose Xav's Mama as a tactic to hold on to a bit of anonymity I suppose. But since I am sharing some of most personal moments and letting you all see the daily in's and outs of my life, it only seems appropriate to be on a first name basis.

So there you have it.

Hello, my name is Ashlee. (and I'm a blog-aholic)

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end
  • Blogger Awesome Mom says so:
    10:14 PM  

    HaHa my name is Melissa and I am a blogaholic too! top

  • Blogger Heidi says so:
    10:55 PM  

    Hi Ashlee, my name's Heidi and I'm a blogaholic nice to "meet" you! top

  • Blogger Nikkie says so:
    10:56 PM  

    Hi Ashley! My name is Nikkie and I'm a blogaholic too! Nice to meet you! top

  • Blogger Robin says so:
    11:47 PM  

    Hi Ashley. My name is Robin and I'm a blogaholic too! Nice to meet you. top

  • Blogger Tracey says so:
    12:55 AM  

    Hi Ashleeeeee... :) top

  • Blogger LaughterThoughts says so:
    2:15 AM  

    Hello, Ashlee... I'm LaughterThoughts. I'm a blogaholic, and I am still trying to be somewhat anonymous! (In my posts, you'll see that I don't even use my kids' names... just initials.) I'm anonymous partially to appease my husband's worries over crazies lurking out there... We don't want any whackos obsessing over our family and tracking us down or anything.;-) ha, ha! top

  • Blogger Adventures In Babywearing says so:
    8:26 AM  

    You obviously know I have a blogaddiction, and am going through withdrawal being away from the computer the past couple days!

    I am slowly easing back in... ahhh. top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    8:36 AM  

    "How many licks does it take to get to tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" --- or to getting Ashlee to confess to her MIDDLE NAME??? :) top

  • Blogger Glass Half Full says so:
    8:36 AM  

    PS My name is Lori and, yes, I am a blogaholic! top

  • Blogger Randi says so:
    11:12 AM  

    Nice to meet ya Ashlee, I'm Randi and like you, I'm a blogaholic too:) top

  • Blogger Michelle says so:
    8:59 PM  

    I was the same way :)

    I just went by mommy@home until I decided that since I was sharing pictures of my punk (whose shall remain without his real name), I might a well reveal my name. And I'm a blogaholic too! top

  • Blogger Momma PiƱata says so:
    5:16 PM  

    That's funny....

    I'm Valerie, and I'm still trying to get the hang of posting more on my blog...I'm a reading-other-people's-blogs-aholic! top