<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d24222047\x26blogName\x3dMama\x27s+Nest\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newmamasnest.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7065122556056256813', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Ashlee is Mama of one darling boy. A 28 week early bird, now 1 and some change, doing beautifully. She lives near Chicago with her sweetheart husband and French Bulldog. She's a thinker not afraid to get her silly on. Babywearer, veggie queen, photography nut. Before the domestic days Ashlee was pursuing a future in developmental psychology but has happily shifted gears in favor of staying at home and couldn't imagine doing anything else. In her free time (ha!) you can find her whipping up babyslings, holding down the fort at Mama Speaks and spotlighting as an Itsy Bitsy Yoga Instructor.

décolleté (dkôl-t)

I have become notorious for "washing" my face with one of Xavier's baby wipes and calling it a day. I usually don't wear makeup, so I can sort of get away with it, but my skin started asking for a bit more attention. I thought maybe buying a new skin care system would give me the motivation I needed to pay a little more attention to me. So on my last trip to the health food store I picked up Jason's new Red Elements skin care line (which I love). While in the shower this morning I read the directions on my exfoliating scrub...

"To Use: Dampen skin with warm water. Gently massage a small amount of scrub into face, neck and décolleté in a circular motion. Rinse well."

I'd never heard the word "décolleté" before so of course I ran downstairs and googled it. Thinking it must be something very important. Turns out décolleté means (drum roll please...) upper chest! Couldn't they just have said... face, neck and upper chest?! This is a Jason product we're talking about here, you know - pure, natural, organic. Nothing fancy.

Alright, that's it... just found this funny.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end